You can get the perfect grilled pork tenderloin using this grilled pork tenderloin recipe. This pork tenderloin on the grill will be the easiest, healthiest, and best-grilled pork tenderloin you will ever make.
This recipe for grilled pork tenderloin is always soft and juicy. You can certainly choose to serve it alongside more barbecue sauce for dipping.
This pork tenderloin on grill recipe is perfect for a simple weeknight dinner or weekend cookout.
It is just an easy assortment of pork rub, olive oil, and your preferred BBQ sauce, which will then result in a delicious and tangy grilled tenderloin that is incredibly tender and juicy.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
The truth is, you can make this amazingly juicy grilled pork tenderloin in just under 15 minutes.
Although based on your taste and preference, you can serve this grilled pork tenderloin with grilled vegetables as it is a good choice for a hearty and satisfying dinner.
You get to crave this pork tenderloin for several nights in a row when you grill it to perfection and make it juicy.
To help soften, manage and protect the juiciness of this pork tenderloin, you will need to add a maple-mustard marinade, which will take some seconds to mix and infuse the pork with a hearty flavor.
Grilled pork tenderloin is just the perfect way to break out of our regular weeknight dinner rut. It is also very suitable for a dinner party, especially for its mouth-watering taste.
But, if it is raining, I will suggest you serve something else at your dinner party, something like a saucy stuffed pork tenderloin.
The making (cooking and grilling) of grilled pork tenderloin is also quite quick. And there are a few facts I would like to call your attention to.
You should know that pork tenderloin does not become softer the longer you cook it, which is quite the opposite of tougher cuts of pork.
The case of tougher cuts of pork is that they require low and slow cooking, and an example of these tougher cuts of pork would be pulled pork.
And, the time range for cooking pork tenderloin on a gas grill or charcoal grill is around 12 to 15 minutes, and this will be over medium heat, which is about 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
The above time range makes grilled pork tenderloin a very good choice of food for simple and fast weeknight meals.
The truth is, you can also marinate your pork tenderloin one day ahead. This is also a great advantage.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe (Pork Tenderloin on Grill)
This grilled pork tenderloin recipe is an easy recipe that will yield mouth-watering results. But, you have to be careful to not overcook your pork tenderloin or it will become dry.
Now, learn and follow the perfect grilled pork tenderloin recipe.
Preparation Time: 30 min.
Time to Cook: 15 minutes
Marinade: 1 d
Total Time: 1 d 45 min.
Course: Main Course
Calories: 292 kcal
1 – 2 pounds of pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
½ cup of soy sauce
¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
4 cloves of garlic (minced)
¼ cup of brown sugar
Laid-Out Instructions for Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Pork Tenderloin on Grill (Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe)
- 1 – 2 pounds of pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- There are not many instructions to be followed in making the most perfect grilled pork tenderloin, which is one of the reasons you will have to pay very close attention to the steps I will be giving you here.
- You won’t need to do a lot here because these cuts of pork are very soft. Firstly, you will need to get a large Ziplock-type bag.
- Then, you are to get all the marinade ingredients and mix them all together. After that, you are to pour them into the large Ziplock bag.
- You are to also put the tenderloins into the bag, then proceed to get as much air as you can get out by squeezing it. After this, you can now seal the bag.
- Put the bag into the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for an hour, at a minimum, but it can go up to 24 hours.
- After this, you are to remove the tenderloins from the marinade. This should be about 30 minutes before you are ready to grill them.
- So, you are to preheat your grill and fire it up to medium-high heat. By now, you should have doused the tenderloin in some delicious flavors.
- You should note that it is very important that you cook the pork evenly, and this should happen on each side of the pork tenderloin.
- You can place the tenderloin on the grill after the grill has been warmed up. Grill the first side of the tenderloin for about 5 minutes (you should know that the time range for grilling differs based on the type of grill).
- So, you are to flip the pork tenderloin to another side after 5 minutes, and this should also go on for another 5 minutes.
- This means each side of the pork tenderloin will get 5 minutes of grilling until it reaches around 140 degrees at the center, which can be done by the use of an instant thermometer.
- After this, you are to allow the grilled pork tenderloin to cool off on a platter, and this should go on for about 10 minutes.
- And, before you slice into your grilled pork tenderloin, you have to make sure that it is covered loosely with a piece of aluminum foil.
What to Serve with Grilled Pork Tenderloin
You can serve the following alongside your grilled pork tenderloin;
- Baked Potatoes
- Napa Sweet Corn Salad
- A Marinated Vegetable Salad
- Judy’s Baked Beans
- Seasoned Broiled Potatoes
You can also serve your grilled pork tenderloin with homemade Chimichurri Sauce or Honey-Balsamic BBQ Sauce.
Conclusion on Pork Tenderloin on Grill (Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe)
There are some important details you need to know about grilling pork tenderloin that will help give you perfect, juicy, and mouth-watering results.
You need to make sure you use the marinade as it does not just add flavor to your piece of meat, but also helps soften the pork.
And, as mentioned above, you need to be very careful not to overcook the pork. Lastly, for this guide on “Pork Tenderloin on Grill (Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe)”, do not slice the pork immediately after you finish cooking, allow it to rest.