This marinated chicken for grill recipe is very delicious, and the best part about it is that it is not difficult to prepare, which is surely a good thing.
And, all you will need for this grilled chicken marinade recipe is just some undemanding storeroom ingredients. It will also be right to say that this marinated chicken for grill recipe is the best and quite ideal for any event or occasion.
The Best Chicken Marinade Recipe
I will be giving you the best chicken marinade recipe in this guide. In just minutes, this recipe will give you an easy chicken marinade that will result in the best grilled chicken that you’ve ever tasted.
The ingredients you will need to use for this recipe can be gotten easily from places like your storeroom.
And, if you can’t get them from your storeroom, then you are sure to be able to get them from any nearby grocery store, and while doing that, you can also get your preferred slices of chicken in an endeavor to grill them.
This recipe will surely give you the best chicken marinade you have ever made. All you will need to do is just follow the instructions properly and thoroughly.
Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Additional Time: 4 hours
This premium grilled chicken marinade recipe will ensure that the chicken you get will be flawlessly soft, delicious, and juicy.
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- Get the following ingredients, vinegar, olive oil, parsley, soy sauce, basil, garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper.
- Then, you are to get a bowl and mix them all in this bowl, after which, you are to pour them into a resealable plastic bag.
- Afterward, you are to go get the chicken and add it into the resealable plastic bag, then coat it with the marinade.
- You are to then get the excess air away from the resealable plastic bag, then seal it up.
- Then, of course, you are to get the marinate into your refrigerator and the required time to leave it there is 4 hours, at the minimum.
- Go get your grill and warm it up to medium-low heat and carefully add oil to the grate.
- The next step you are to take is to empty the marinade and of course, get rid of it.
- You then have your warmed-up grill, which is where you are then to grill your chicken on it, and this is to go on until the center of the chicken is no longer pink.
- The estimate you are expected to spend on each side is just around 4 to 5 minutes. And, using an instant-read thermometer, you should read around 165 degrees Fahrenheit or 74 degrees Celsius when you insert it into the center of the chicken.
Additional Reasons To Crave And Love This Grilled Chicken Marinade
This top-notch grilled chicken marinade shows off compelling batters of flavor that make every bite of this treat, even a little of it mouth-watering and very captivating.
And, to some degree, it is tangy, savory, fruity, sweet, and spicy, all thanks to its rainbow of ingredients.
This grilled chicken marinade is for sure easy to make, the summary of what you will need to do is just to marinate the chicken, place it on your grill, and then proceed to grill it.
As mentioned earlier, you can get the ingredients for this grilled chicken marinade anywhere, even in your storeroom, which makes it right to say that this recipe is pantry friendly.
To have a more nutritious treat, you can include some grilled or roasted vegetables in this chicken. This recipe will surely make your meal very nutritious and mouth-watering.
Some people will prefer and want their grilled chicken marinade tangier while some might prefer it sweeter.
The good news about this recipe is that it is very flexible and can be easily made to your taste and preference.
And, depending on how you want it served, you can change this recipe into a whole different, delectable meal.
You can serve it just simple and plain with potatoes or rice and vegetables, or probably in wraps, salads, grain bowls, sandwiches, and so on.
So, one of the ideas for this is that you can make a whole lot of it, to serve multiple times and in different types and settings.
This is an additional reason to crave and love this grilled chicken marinade, this recipe is just the best as you can cook the chicken ahead.
All you will just need to do is cut it into pieces, then place them into containers to be used for this recipe, and the beauty of this is that you can also add every other side you desire to use for this recipe.
Easy To Double
All these have given you more than enough reasons to go for this recipe, the marinade chicken for the grill.
For other reasons such as to freeze, for entertaining, and probably for calculated leftovers, you can get to double or even triple this simple recipe.
As mentioned earlier, this recipe can be made ahead, either to be later made for lunch or dinner, and to store this marinated grilled chicken, you will need it to be kept in a freezer, and fortunately, this recipe is freezer friendly.
Ideal And Best For Entertainment
Lastly, the reason why you will crave and love this recipe is that it is an ultimate crowd pleaser and it is for sure simple and easy to make, which does not make life difficult.
If you have a guest or guests, all you will need to do is get your chicken and then place it on your grill. And, you will get your marinated grilled chicken ready to be served in minutes.
And, this marinated grilled chicken will sure come out juicy, soft, mouth-watering, and galvanizing.
Conclusion On Marinade Chicken For Grill Recipe
You can freeze this chicken and all you will need to do that is to get a freezer-safe container and put the chicken into it, then proceed to cover it with the marinade.
You just have to be sure that the chicken is well and properly coated with the marinade, and as you seal the freezer-safe container, you have to make very sure that you let out all the excess air in it.
You are to place the container into the freezer and you are to make sure it is as flat as it can be. The good news about this is that it can last up to 3 months.
And, when you are ready to make your grilled chicken marinade, you can go get it from the freezer and proceed to defrost it.
After defrosting the chicken, you are to remove it from the marinade, then get rid of the marinade. After which, you can now cook your chicken according to your own desired recipe, taste, and preference.
And, of course, this will then bring this guide about the “marinade chicken for grill recipe” to an end as you now have all you need to always make a juicy, soft, mouth-watering marinated grilled chicken in this guide.